Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Josephine

Meet Josephine, she's an adorable girl from Kraftin' Kimmies stamps. I love her playful dress and her chemistry. Makes me think of someone who would be an artist and an engineer (lol, like me).

I paired this stamp with a wonderful quote "There is a time to let things happen and a time to make things happen." Looks like Josephine is making things happen by brewing up a potion. I am in the midst of both letting things happen by turning myself over to the doctors and making things happen by finally deciding to get surgery. It's all in God's hands now.

Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill); Paper (DCWV); Borders (Doodlebug); Stamp (Josephine-Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Brads (Bazzill); Vellum (JoAnns); Color (Copic Markers); Adhesives (Glue All, Pop Dots);

4 comments:

debbie said...

great coloring job... love the card

Ellis said...

What a cool girl, love the coloring! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Brandi said...

Best wishes with your surgery.

Your card is too cute! Love the bright fun colors and the adorable stamp. :)

Alexandra Lundgren said...

WOW!! How have I missed this one? she is fabulous!!!