Saturday, December 19, 2009

A pie for you!

This cute Tilda makes me think of the holidays. I guess that's because she's got a pie and pies make me think of Christmas.

Hope you are planning on some pie this year. I hope they at least have some pumpkin pie, though for me, Pecan is a close second. What's your favorite?

Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, California Paper goods); Stamps (Tilda-Magnolia Rubber Stamps; Sentiment-Sweet Pea Stamps); Border Punch (Fiskars); Ink (memento); Color (Copic Markers); Flowers (Prima); Bling (Queen&Co);

5 comments:

Patricia Garcia said...

Adorable Tilda, love the earth tone colors on your card!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Vickie Kertz said...

Holly, this is so cute. I love the coloring

Patti Jo said...

Cute card Holly! Just about any pie is good isn't it??? Well done on your card! TFS!

Unknown said...

Cute card with beautiful colors!

Karen Arthur said...

Oh, how cute is she... I have not seen this Tilda. She looks like she is ready for the holidays.