Saturday, December 26, 2009

Thank You!!

Just wanted to post this Thank You card for all those who have been praying for me; For all the wonderful Christmas cards and the wonderful gifts I received. For all the love and time that people took this holiday to spend with me and my husband. Thank you all beary much!! Big hugs to you all.

Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill); Stamps (TAC); Ink (Memento); Color (Prima/copic markers); Flowers (Prima); Ribbon (Michaels); Brads (Making Memories, Basic Grey); Adhesives (Glue all, Popdots, Ribbon Glue)

2 comments:

Robin Brown aka Mrs Pup in NY said...

Beautiful Card Holley. Love the colors. I am glad you had such a wonderful Christmas and got to see so many family. I love the love and kindness Christmas brings out in everyone. I wish it came more than once a year :) Hugs, Robin

Lee - grandmalee said...

I'm so happy to hear that you had a wonderful Christmas! Even with all of your health issues, you are able to share your talent & your love of the Lord! Thanks for taking your time everyday to share your wonderful creations with us. I know they help brighten my day!