Monday, December 7, 2009

Plastic overlay

Here is a simple yet very beautiful striking card. It is made using a clear plastic overlay (like for transparencies). I love this saying as a reminder that the things surrounding you are not as important as WHO you are and what you DO as a person.Cut the overlay the same size as your card. In this case, I cut it exactly because I was using brads to adhere the overlay to the card. If you are not going to use brad, you can cut the overlay large and fold it in half, inserting your card inside. I stamped on the overlay with white ink the heart image. I put a vellum quote on a nicely printed paper then added the overlay on top. I used brads to hold the overlay to the card.

Project Materials: Cardstock (Westrim); Printed paper (My mind's eye); Stamp (Magenta); Ink (white dye ink); Brads (Making Memories); Vellum Quote (DCVW);

No comments: