Thursday, March 21, 2019

Ahh, Spring

well, since we are on Spring break I thought I would use this card for multiple reasons.  One it's from a card kit that I got in Istanbul, two it's spring themed, and three it's got lace from Istanbul (a vacation place--in my mind).  Wish I was on vacation, lol!  But time for that will come eventually.

Hope you are all having a wonderful week and enjoying the spring weather like we are here in Texas.  We usually don't get much spring here, in a month or so it will be summer, lol!

8 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Holley, loving the lace.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Susan T. said...

Cute card, great kit! The lace is beautiful!

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty xoxo

Jean said...

Gorgeous lace!

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

So gorgeous! And that lace! Wow! Hugs!

Unknown said...

I am sure that if I opened your envelope it would certainly lift my spirits. xx

Gwyneth said...

Lovely card. I hope the wind and rain calms down soon so that we can say that spring is definately here. We are seeing hints of it, but it needs to get better before I can spend more than a quarter of an hour at a time out in the garden. Another lovely bit of lace on this card again. You seem to have an endless supply and put it to good use on your cards.
GG