Thursday, March 28, 2019

Vienna Cats

Here's some cute cats that I got  in a huge sheet of paper when I was in Vienna, Austria.  We had a little free time from our tour and I chose not to run around with the big group but rather just walk around locally on my own.  As soon as I turned around, not two stores down as a Paper Store!!  Now isn't that karma!  Lol, that's life telling me I made the right choice, lol

I am sure everyone else had fun running from place to place, but I content to just walk around and see what I could, I came across a stunning Church, the St Stephen's Cathedral, and a fabulous bakery amoung other things.

14 comments:

Marjeta said...

I new the excitement when you walk in craft store. I belive you have a wonderful time. Cats are really cute.

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is an adorable card those cats are so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Susan T. said...

Great paper, cute card! Sounds like you had an amazing trip. How wonderful to have supplies from around the world, and amazing to remember where you got them!

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

These papers are just amazing!

Kathy said...

Cute card.

Maybe you have an in-built paper store radar.....

Rhonda Miller said...

Don't you just love it when things work out that way? I love those cats. Your card is great.

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute, Holley xoxo

Rachel Duong said...

So awesome these cats are from Vienna! It is so cute and how fun it must have been to go to a paper store there. I would do the same and explore on my own!

Linda Simpson said...

As a cat lover this is just gorgeous! Love it!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Dana M said...

Super cute! Stumbling on happy finds are my favorite:)

Unknown said...

afternoon Holley. just letting you know that you prize envelope arrived today. Thank you so much...Have not got either the tree or the girl and bird stamp. my oldest friend is Lisbeth so I will so a card with this on it for her birthday. thank you again for your generosity.
kaye xx

jane stillman said...

Definitely was meant to be that you found that little shop! not only are the cats cute they are very classy too - great card xx

Fikreta said...

super cute card!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Love it! xoxo