Tuesday, March 19, 2019

I'm wild about you

Here's one of the cutest little giraffe's from Unity Stamps.  I don't consider myself a huge giraffe collector or anything but something at the Unity Stamps store makes me drawn to them!  I must have almost ALL their giraffe's.  They are just so darn cute.  I combined it with some beautiful papers and bright red buttons.

Hope you are all having a great week.  One of my spring break plans is to CLEAN UP after all that packaging and mailing out of prizes.  My craft area and my entire living room is COVERED with supplies.  LOL!



12 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a cute card Holley goodluck with your cleaning.

Gr Karin

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning card I love that cute giraffe. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful, love the sweet giraffe.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Susan T. said...

What a pretty card! The giraffe is adorable, and the colors are perfect together.

jane stillman said...

Aww a really cute giraffe. Love the buttons set against the background too xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute, Holley xoxo

Rachel Duong said...

This is such a cute giraffe. I have a cute one like this and now have been eyeing the Unity one with the scarf. I also love the llama. It's fun how stamps ebb and flow with the trends.

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Such a cute giraffe card, Holley! Love the added buttons! xxx

Unknown said...

gorgeous stamp Holley.
I was lucky enough a few years ago to witness a giraffe being born.

Dana M said...


Super cute! Adorable image and wonderful card design.

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

You're tugging at my heartstrings girl! This giraffe is just adorable!

Fikreta said...

Its so nice card!