Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Boo!

Here's a hilarious stamp from Cat's Pajamas. I just love this particular character from their current line of stamps.  He's too cute. I can't resist this guy and the dog that is often sold along with him.  Just wanted to say that I am still working on the packages, they are getting put together one by one. :)  I hope to take some photos so you guys can see the  MESS that is my house lol.

Have a great day!  OK I have a bunch more packages that will go out to the post box today after work, mind you these items won't leave for the post office until the following morning:

Pat, Lucie, Sammie, Darcy, Sue W, Gail H (1 of 3), Gail T, Jackie P, MK A., Robin R, Ricka

Then I am out of postage, so I likely will be in the process of wrapping the rest of the packages and taking them to the post office this weekend, or so that is my hope.  Thanks so much for your patience. I really appreciate that.

27 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is an amazing card that image is fantastic. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

montagnava@aol.com said...

Love your "Boo" card. At first I thought it was an owl, but then I realized it was a cat.
Too cute.
Virginia Montagna

jane stillman said...

A fabulously cute card - love it!

ionabunny said...

Cute card. Hugz

Susan T. said...

Haha- my smile for the day! Love the fish in the cat’s paw. Peeking around the corner and “Boo” are perfect.

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and beautiful card Holley
Gr Karin

lora said...

he-he, what an amazing card!!!

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Lol! Cute, Holley!

Linda Simpson said...

Real cute Holley, love the image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Blue Kube said...

Ha-ha! Love this!

Denise Bryant said...

Love this cute cat! Fun card!
You are really making fast progress on sending the packages out! Congrats on that and a big thank you!

Jean said...

Cute cat card!

Sylvia said...

Love that cat with the little fish, fabulous card Holley.

Sylv xx

Amy Martin said...

He is too cute!!!

Larisa said...

it is cute very much!!

Em Louise Fairley said...

This is so cute, Holley xoxo

Karenladd said...

This one just makes me laugh!! Love the hilarious kitty and sentiment

Dana M said...

Super fun card! I love the fabulous bunny at The Cat's Pajamas, cracks me up every time!

Sindhu said...

Cute card...

Gwyneth said...

Your card looks great. I can just picture you sat in the middle of mounds of prizes, wrapping paper and sticky tape. It would be great to see a photo. You haveso many items to sort so take your time.
GG

stamping sue said...

too funny

Shabneez said...

A cute one Holley! Shabneez x

Rachel Duong said...

This card is great, The cat just makes me laugh, I love the humor!

Marion said...

this guy is sooo cute

Fikreta said...

Very nice card!

ike said...

Hee hee.... he looks like a cheeky little chap. He's a bit 'nerd' cat isn't he ??? LoL
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges. =^..^=
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Sall said...

This is brilliant really made me smile. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT