Friday, March 8, 2019

Whatever!

Here's an adorable girl from Paper Nest Dolls.  I love this artist's collection of little girl stamps.  I used a combo of pinks and green today.  Not my usual colors,  not sure what I think of it.  How about you?   Makes me think of all the little kids I work with everyday at the school.

OK, a new weekend is here so I am ready for a big push to get more packages up and out the door. Thanks so very much for all your patience!!  Hopefully the majority will be done up this weekend.

Dead Sea Toon stamp winners (2 stamps each, your choice from the store)
Frances F
Donna Mundinger
Pat
Audrey R
maureenjscott

Creating Crafting Soul (fairy stamp)
Scarlett
Shabneez
Vivian Foo
Donna Mundinger
Karin

MyBesties.com (you choice between the 2 stamps shared last month)
DJ
monique
Linda
Yvonne
Rhonda Miller
Fikreta
Audrey

Sandra Caldwell Contest Prize Winners
Scarlett (3 images)
Denise (2 images)
Jean Chaney (2 images)

20 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley your card is gorgeous I love it. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Larisa said...

wow!! What the nice pink dots on the left side.. I like this card..

jane stillman said...

The pink and green is gorgeous, as is the image xx

Katie said...

Lovely card

Susan T. said...

Cute card! I love the color combination.

Em Louise Fairley said...

She's cute! xoxo

KarinsArtScrap said...

Hi Holley I find your card beautiful and the colourcombi goes together.

Gr Karin

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

I love the colors! Adorable too! :)

Jean said...

Such a darling girl and color combo! Love pink an d green!

Shelley said...

I love pink and green together!

Rachel Duong said...

I love this sweet girl and the colors are very fitting. I often put together colors I am not sure about but I think I tend to always want to use the same ones so it is fun trying different combinations.

barbara macaskill said...

I adore this delightful little girl! She reminds me of my lovely granddaughter who loves all things pink! TFS!

Jan said...

Fabulous card Holley x Jan

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Holley, love the sweet design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Gaye said...

sweet, cute card!

Audrey R said...

Holley- cute card! I emailed you my choice and also heard from Miss Rachel

Fikreta said...

So lovely card!

Dana M said...

Super cute and fun card! Lovely coloring and I really like the color combo.

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

I think I like the pink and green together.

Mel C said...

Sweet card Holley, the colors are great together!