Saturday, March 2, 2019

Made just for me!!!

Here's a wonderful celebration stamp that was drawn just for me by Sandra Caldwell!!  Isn't that awesome?  I was so excited.  She is just the sweetest artist.  She now has a shop in Zibbit

I added a sentiment (in my case I thought it a funny sentiment), "Count your blessings, not your heartaches"  Of course it would have just been perfect if it had said "HEADaches" lol.  I still may take this card and scratch of the word HEART and write the work HEAD and then put mail it out to my Epileptologist. I know he would also get a laugh from that.

Keep an eye out today, I am posting the Grand Prize winner list, it will be linked HERE when it is available, I would expect it around 10-11 am CST American time.

Also, if you didn't win a prize, there will be a follow on posting that will take comments for those who still haven't won!  I have plenty of goodies.  So if your name didn't appear on the list, please stay tuned!  there will be a posting where you can sign up (HERE---this link will only work after the posting, around noon central time)

24 comments:

riliska said...

Very cute pink card.. Hares is what I love a lot :)

lora said...

Get well soon!! what a nice card :)

Larisa said...

I like your creation as always.. Have a nice day, Holley!!!

ike said...

OMGoodness - that is just awesome :-D LUV, LUV, LUV :-D xxxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley your card is gorgeous. How lovely to have an image drawn for you. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Susan T. said...

What a thoughtful gift for you. Cute card! I really like the sentiment and the colors you chose are perfect together.

barbara macaskill said...

Oh my! This Bunny looks how I am feeling today! Headache from hell and eyes afire! I wish I looked as cute as he Does! LOL TFS!

Linda Simpson said...

A beautiful card, love the sweet bunny.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Dana M said...

Love it! Such a great image and fun sentiment. How cool to have your own image designed just for you.

Mel C said...

Very fun card, when I read it I thought it said Headache at first (I have headaches a lot and I probably look like that)!

Rhonda Miller said...

I love your card. The sentiment seems perfect and what a great image.

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Such a fun card, Holley! Your Epileptologist will love it! Hugs!

SHartl said...

Lol, this is hilarious and adorable! You should definitely cross out heartaches and add headaches because that would really tickle your epileptologist

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

I love your sense of humor...and this card!

ionabunny said...

That is really wonderful. Love the bandaged bunny. Hugz

Lucie Horowitz said...

How totally cute. the bandaged bunny is great! That's the way I look half the time.

Shelley said...

I love that Sandra makes a special stamp for you each celebration! She must be a wonderful person. Great card!

StampNK said...

How wonderful to have your own stamp designed by Sandra. This is sure to make your doctor smile when you send it!

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a cute image and card Holley

Gr Karin

bissecat said...

Pink bunny i like it.

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute! xoxo

Blue Kube said...

What a great image, just for you! Cute!

Vivian Foo said...

Too cute!

Fikreta said...

great card!