Saturday, March 9, 2019

Pressed Flower cards

Sharing a couple of beautiful pressed flowers today that a fellow church member gave me.  She presses all different leaves and flowers and I make cards out of them to sell at the church bazaar.


ISO:  Gaye Valle--can't find your address, please contact me, htondre@aol.com

ok, so I stayed up Friday night to get the following items ready to go....they are shipping Saturday morning:  Barb M, Karin, Frances, Tricia K, Monique (2), Sue E., Kaye, Beth W, Kelly J, Jean Chaney, Mel C, ANita A, Denise B, Barbara K, Twylia, EmLouise, Dana M and Larisa/Hlora, CM Brown (2), Linda S (2), Gail H (2 of 3)

13 comments:

lora said...

Nice cards!!

Susan T. said...

That is so neat! Great idea for the pressed flowers!

Jean said...

So pretty. I haven't pressed flowers in a while. I should try it again.

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Very pretty and unique, Holley! xxx

Linda Simpson said...

These are beautiful Holley!
Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

wonderful cards Holley

I let you know when it has arrived......curious what you have sent me now,,,,,you always know what I want.

Gr Karin

Audrey R said...

Great use of pressed flowers. I received my images plus some extras from Miss Rachel. She has succulents and I can't wait to make a card with them. I chose colored ones and ones that I can color! I am thrilled!!

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

I still love these!

Fikreta said...

so beautiful!

Mel C said...

Beautiful cards! I see mine has shipped, thanks so much!

barbara macaskill said...

These pressed flowers are lovely! I love using them to make cards because they are good for any occasion!
I spy my name on Saturday’s mailing list! Woooo hoooo! Can’t wait to receive my prize package! Thank you for everything!

Em Louise Fairley said...

They are so pretty. Thanks again for your generosity, Holley xoxo

Rachel Duong said...

What a great idea! I love flower gardening and incorporating them on cards is awesome. I love the die cut shape too.