Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Oddballs Happiness

LOVE LOVE LOVE these awesome images from Stamping Bella.  They are the Oddballs stamp line. I am totally digging them!  I hope you all are starting to receive your packages now. I would love to hear and love to see whatever you end up making with your goodies.  Drop me a note, send me a message, share a card on your blog and email it to me or send me a pic so I can share it on my blog!

Hope you like the Stamping Bella card today!  She's just TOO cute. I have a bunch more Oddball girls to share soon.  I got some valentine theme ones as well, but was just TOO busy this February to share them.

One last package got out, Debbie F.  I also heard from one person who hadn't received her digis and I made sure she got them.

If you haven't received your DIGI prize, esp if you were listed, please let me know :) htondre@aol.com

Cheers, Holley

19 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Holley love the colour combo

Gr Karin

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning card I just love that image. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Larisa said...

it is so btight and sunny :)

lora said...

Cute card.

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful, loving the pop of yellow!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

She's so cute! Love the buttons!

ionabunny said...

I love the oddballs. I just had to get a few of them. This one is so sweet and I love the yellow buttons you used. Hugz

Audrey R said...

Cute card! I love Stamping Bella!

Blue Kube said...

This card is too darn cute!
Looking forward to receiving my package. Recently lost my job so looking forward to a cheer-up!

Anita said...

What a bright and cute card!

Jean said...

Love the yellow!

Em Louise Fairley said...

So sweet xoxo

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!

Rhonda Miller said...

I love your card. What a fun image.

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

Cute image. I LOVE the colors today!

jane stillman said...

Great card, like a lot of others, love the colours xx

Kathy said...

Just so cute Holley and I love that sunny yellow!

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

Such a cute card. I have always loved your work. Love the image :)

Karenladd said...

This is adorable Holley and I just LOVE the fun Oddball girl image so much.