Monday, March 25, 2019

Leave a little sparkle

Here's an adorable image from Stamping Bella's Oddballs line. I just love those stamps.    Even more so it just makes me laugh that she is handing out little stars and mini skulls!  HA!  The sentiment says "Leave a little sparkle wherever you go."  TOO cute.

I hope you are having a great end to March, I can't believe it's the end of March, it seems like we were just having a huge celebration!  and now a whole month has gone by.  I am just loving all the wonderful creations I am seeing with everyone's prizes.  How wonderful!

16 comments:

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

You leave a bit of sparkle with me every day! I don't always comment, but I do always read the blog and smile about it often. Thanks for being part of my day!

Marjeta said...

Super card wit fanrtastic sentiment. Love this.

Susan T. said...

Cute card, great sentiment! Love the sparkle.

Kathy said...

Very cute indeed Holley!

Dana M said...

Super fun card Holley!

Unknown said...

cute . k

Jan said...

Fab card Holley xx Jan

Em Louise Fairley said...

Fun! xoxo

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Holley.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a cute stamp and card Holley
Gr Karin

Jean said...

Such fuN!

Karenladd said...

Okay now...this is waaaay too cute and is giving me the giggles!

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning card I love the image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Fikreta said...

its so very nice!

Rhonda Miller said...

I love your card.

Rachel Duong said...

The oddball stamps are cute fun and edgy all wrapped up in one. I love this image and your card is so cute!