Wednesday, March 20, 2019

I always look up to you


They are having a fun contest over on the The Cat's Pajamas blog called TCP Tuesday challenge and the theme this month is to include your envelope.  I made this combo using one of my most recent purchases, a fun cat stamp that I just love paired with a cute crow.  The sentiments show both come with the set.  
The crow used on the envelope as well as the card background I got from another Cat's Pajamas Birthday theme stamp set.

Hope you are all having a wonderful week.  Here it is spring break, so I am getting some much needed card making time.  LOVE IT.

14 comments:

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

So cute...I look up to you too.

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous, loving the envelope too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's so cute, Holley xoxo

Susan T. said...

Cute card! The sentiment is so sweet and I love the way you colored it. I decorate my envelopes, too. It looks great.
Thanks so much for all of my February goodies! I LOVE them!

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Such a fun and adorable card! TFS! xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is super sweet and very beautiful Holley
Gr Karin

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning card. I love what you have done with the envelope. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Audrey R said...

Cute card, Holley! Thanks for all my February prizes. I can't wait to use them! Just need to find the time!

Rachel Duong said...

I love this card and stamp. I have two little dogs but this cat is definitely adorable. Love your coloring!

jane stillman said...

A gorgeously cute card xx

Fikreta said...

Love it!

Laine said...

Fabulous and fun!

Gwyneth said...

Really love this card. Cute and fun.
GG

ike said...

Oh, how super. I LUV the kitty. A great card and fabulous idea with the decorated envelope :-)
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges. =^..^=
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog