Thursday, March 14, 2019

Coffee!!

I just love the funny stamps that are available from Cat's Pajamas.  Most especially, I love a particular line of cats and dogs.  This stamp says "Yawns are silent screams for coffee."  HA!  This stamp cracks me up. I just had to get it.  Cat's Pajamas also has a challenge on their blog that you can join in.

They are having an awesome contest to create an envie to go with your card.  The one I made below uses the same paper that I use for my card on the envie and the same Turkish Lace that I added to my card to the envelope.  Obviously this is a card you would have to give someone in person.  What a sweet idea to decorate the envelope to.  Just write the recipients name next to the coffee cup on the envie below.



On the back of the envelope I made a coffee pattern using the same stamp that matches the stamp I used to do the background pattern of my card.

Here's the set shown together


18 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous and such beautiful lace too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning card I love it. That doggy is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Em Louise Fairley said...

Yes they are... and butterflies are beautiful, particularly surprise ones. Thanks so much for my celebration gift xoxo

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

I agree! Lol! Such a cute card! Thanks for the goodies, Holley! xxx

Rachel Duong said...

I love this card. Dogs are my favorite and this is so cute!

Blue Kube said...

Love it!

Gwyneth said...

Great, cute and quirkey card.
GG

Jean said...

So fun! I got my envelope and will be sending a card your way!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute card.

Frances Freeman said...

Love this card!!!!! Your lace is so beautiful

Kathy said...

Great card. I love it

Anita said...

Luv the saying and beautiful card.

jane stillman said...

A really cute card, and love the sentiment xx

Anonymous said...

Love this, must go check them out.

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

LOVE this!

Audrey R said...

I love this card! I am a coffee drinker!

Susan T. said...

Haha! Isn’t that the truth? I love this card.

Kathy said...

haha! Super-cute card