Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Coffee&Donuts

 Can you believe we are on the second day of May now?  now it's hard not to be giving a countdown everyday, lol.  For those of you who visit everyday, you know exactly what I am talking about (my trip to Turkiye to get some new lace).  Here's a fun coffee project that I made at the last convention in March with my mom and god-mother.  We had such fun at this event.  It's from Krazy Kreations.


Here's two topics  you know I love--coffee and donuts!  Ha!  Isn't this just perfect?    They also gave us the whole sticker sheet so we could make something else if we wanted to.  They are also the company that does the evening class that my mom and I talk every year.  Fun.


Have a great day.  Check out my lace store, I have about a month before I close down for summertime. Lots of pre-cut lace packages, yard cut lace packs, wonderful lace embellishments: LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy

6 comments:

Valerija said...

Wonderful tag. Great design.
Valerija xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a great tag Holley

gr karin

Taty said...

hi Holley the tag is fantastic, I love everything with a coffee and tea theme it's good to count down to your trip. Hugs Taty

Fikreta said...

lovely tag!

Gaye said...

I like the tag. Go ahead count down! So exciting!

Linda Vigil said...

Great tag! Now I know I need a donut with my morning coffee!