Friday, May 12, 2023

Happy Birthday DH

 Well, his birthday is the 13th, but I am sharing my weekly guest designer tomorrow so I decided to give a sneak peek to my DH's bday card today.  I haven't got huge plans for this bday, he usually doesn't like that, but I hope to make his day at least a little bit special tomorrow. 


This card is a pull up card with the first image being black and white and the second image being all color. I took photos of each so you could see what it looks like when you give it to someone and what it looks like when they pull the tab.






Check out my lace store, just two weeks left of sale this month, before I have to close the store for summer while I goto Turkiye to get more product!!  LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy

3 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a great and beautiful card Holley

gr karin

Gaye said...

Very cool! Happy birthday to your husband.

Fikreta said...

Its so great !