Friday, May 26, 2023

Happy Last Day!

It's the last day of school for Teachers. We'll be having a long meeting and then I'll be done. I don't know what else happens in the afternoon but I will only work my typical half day.  YES, or as the card says, HECK YES!!  So glad we are done and it's time for vacation.  Wish John was home to celebrate with me.

 Have a great day.  Check out my lace store, I have just today and part of tomorrow before I close down for a couple months. Lots of pre-cut lace packages, yard cut lace packs, wonderful lace embellishments: LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy

3 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

great card Holley have a great vacation

gr karin

Gaye said...

Vacation time! Hurray! Celebrate, celebrate! Such a cute card.

ionabunny said...

I love that scrappy circle. Lovely card. Hugz