Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Owls

Tuesday of the last week of school.  WOW.  Just three days for the kids and the staff comes on Friday.  Gonna miss those little ones over the summer.  Even though I will be in Turkiye, the DHH kids still go to school.  They grow and learn SO much SO quickly.  I know I am going to be super surprised to see them when I get back in August for school i will be amazed at how much they have learned.

Hoot Hoot little ones!

check out my lace store, just four days to pick up your stash for summertime: LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy

5 comments:

Taty said...

Hi Holley
after a long convalescence I went back to work and I have less time to devote myself to creativity.
As you can see, I follow your blog as soon as I can and finally I will be able to send your envelope to thank you.
a hug Taty

Gaye said...

Ahhhh, sweet card! You will be flying on a big silver bird, soon!

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is so cute Holley

gr karin

Linda Vigil said...

Oh so cute
Countdown continues:)

cebelica said...

Nice card. xx