Thursday, May 25, 2023

Goodbye little Llamas

Llama love for my little kiddos today. It's the last day of school for them.  I think they have a week off and then they will continue on in summer school.  Big hugs kiddo's I'll see you in fall, well, summer because we get started in August lol!
Have a great day.  Check out my lace store, I have until Saturday morning before I close down for summertime. Lots of pre-cut lace packages, yard cut lace packs, wonderful lace embellishments: LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy
 

5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

pretty card Holley

gr karin

Taty said...

Hi Holley, the card is very nice, today we had the same creative inspiration.
I published a llama-themed card, using the stamp you sent me for the February celebrations. thank you so much for the beautiful gift. Hugs Taty

cebelica said...

This is pretty! I am sure the kids loved it.

Gaye said...

So very cute!

ionabunny said...

Gorgeous. Drove past some alpacas yesterday. So cute. Hugz