Wednesday, May 10, 2023

XO

As I prepare to go, I just have a couple weekends with my DH as we won't be together right before I leave I just wanted to tell him XO XO XO now.  Give me lots because I will miss you when I am gone.  You would think I would be so distracted in Istanbul, but there is also a lot of quiet time because I don't understand much of the language, it's almost like a silent (but extremely noisy) world.  So I actually do a lot of crowd watching and observing and thinking about my DH and dear friends.  For now, XO hubby


check out my store, it's your last couple of weeks to pick up some fun stuff for summer time while I am in Istanbul  LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy

4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Holley

gr karin

Taty said...

beautiful card i love little flowers. Taty

Gaye said...

Gorgeous card! Everything looks three dimensional. Is it?

Fikreta said...

Its wonderful!