Monday, May 22, 2023

Last week of school!

 Woo Hoo, it's the last week of school. Just 4 days of classes and a day of teacher in service.  I can tell you both the kids and the teachers are ready for it.  Except my two year olds.  I don't think they have any idea what is coming, plus, they go in summer.  I think they get a week off, and then they start back up.  Thankfully I do not have to work in the summer.  The teacher I work with does.


Have a great day.  Check out my lace store, I have five days before I close down for summertime. Lots of pre-cut lace packages, yard cut lace packs, wonderful lace embellishments: LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy

5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

very sweet card Holley

gr karin

Gaye said...

Great summery card. Two year olds! Oh my goodness!

Lori m said...

Very pretty card, hugs, Lori m

Taty said...

Hi Holley, your card is colorful and very summery, it makes you want to go on holiday. I wish you to relax during the summer. a hug Taty

Linda Vigil said...

This is cheerful happy card. Everything came together great :)