Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Laugh&Love

Here's a bight and beautiful card that I created using a scrapbook kit that was given to me by Scrap That! at a class I took at the convention during March.  I was going to make a scrapbook with it so I took all the pages and use some of them for cut outs and some for papers and made a bunch of cards!  I thought this one was a nice spring filled card with LOVE.

 Have a great day.  Check out my lace store, I have about a month before I close down for summertime. Lots of pre-cut lace packages, yard cut lace packs, wonderful lace embellishments: LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy

6 comments:

Lori m said...

Beautiful floral card, hugs, Lori m

Taty said...

Hi Holley beautiful card with cutouts you make wonderful masterpieces you are a great inspiration thank you. Taty

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a beautiful card Holley

gr karin

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!

Gaye said...

Colorful and bright!

Linda Vigil said...

So cheerful, love it!