Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Time for Tea

 Happy Hump day everyone!  Just 12 more days to Turkiye!  WOOHOO.  Do I sound excited yet?  Have I been sounded excited since I bought my ticket well over 200 days ago, lol.  Here's the card I created today

This cute mini card uses a great set from Stampin' Up.  It says, "There's always time for tea."  Makes me think about getting some wonderful Turkish Tea about now.

Check out the store, as it is going to close in 10 days now!  grab some lace and embellishments for use over the summertime until I come back with new product, whole store is on sale: LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy


4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Holley

gr karin

Marjeta said...

Super card. You may drink a lot of tea in Turkey. Safe journey.

Gaye said...

Coffee and tea, sounds good to me. Cute card!

Taty said...

wow this card is adorable super awesome. a lovely theme. get ready for the trip!!! Taty