Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Yay!


 I made this fun card at the last convention with some wonderful papers from Simple Stories. It's travel themed so perfect for today when I will be arriving in Istanbul at night. I will be totally exhausted as I won't have slept much at all on the plane without a cpap.  You would think I would just go to my residence and fall right asleep but it's my excitement of being in Istanbul plus the time change that keeps me from actually sleeping the first couple days.  Weird.  Happens every time. Is this what they mean by jet lag?

3 comments:

Taty said...

Hi Holley have a good holiday and enjoy your stay in Istanbul. Saturday 27 May I sent you an envelope, I hope that in your absence there will be someone to pick it up.
hugs Taty

KarinsArtScrap said...

great card Holley

gr karin

Gaye said...

Great colors on the card! Yay for vacay!