Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Puppy Love

Here's a cutie from Pink&Main.  I made this card for the DH as he gets ready to go on a short trip.  Yep, he won't be here when I leave for Turkiye!  This is pretty much our goodbye for the two months.  I hope he has a fun and safe trip.  Love you dear. See you at the end of July! Kisses

Have a great day.  Check out my lace store, I have about two and a half days before I close down for summertime. Lots of pre-cut lace packages, yard cut lace packs, wonderful lace embellishments: LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy

4 comments:

Gaye said...

Everything about this card is so great!

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is super cute Holley

gr karin

Taty said...

Hi Holley
the card is beautiful and the shades of lilac are splendid thanks for sharing so much creativity. Taty

cebelica said...

How sweet!