Sunday, May 28, 2023

Guest Designer Gayle

Leaving tomorrow for Turkiye!  I thought this card was just perfect for the occasion. I am ready to go see all my dear friends there.  Though of course I am leaving tomorrow, it will actually be Tueday evening Turkish time before I arrive. This is a guest designer card made by none other than my mom Gayle T.

 Have a wonderful summer everyone! Be sure and watch my blog for some fun esp during July when I will be a guest designer for Unity stamps and giving away a wonderful prize!!


Cheers, Holley

7 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Cute card by your Mom! Love the croc!
Wishing you safe travels and a wonderful time on your trip!

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a cute card by your mom, amd have a good flight Holley

gr karin

ionabunny said...

This is fab and perfectly punny. Enjoy your trip. Hugz

Margreet said...

What a cute card made by your mom. Enjoy your trip and have a safe flight.
xxx Margreet

Tina Z. said...

Wow, such a great card. Have a great holiday.

Gaye said...

Have a great time on your trip! Looking forward to pictures. This card is adorable.

Taty said...

Wow your mom has created a very nice and colorful card. Hugs Taty