Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Grand Prize Winners....

 So many good things.....so tired of typing LOL


did you get something extra good? trust me, you might and I just failed to add it to this list lol!  so perhaps you will just be surprised when you open your package!

Here's just SOME of the goodies coming for those of you who want to oooo and ahhhh, there's so much more and everyone is getting some goodies for sure!  I just had to tease some of you LOL!!

Linda Vigil    Catherine Pooler Dachshund Stamps with Die set

Karin     House Mouse Coffee Stamp

Denise Bryant     Hello Bluebird set with dies 

Carrie Spellbinders Cross Two dies

Cara     Momenta Merry & bright ornament globe kit

Jean     Lawn Fawn Koala set with matching dies

Gaye    Photo Play baby theme set with matching Dies

Audrey    Sizzix Bee Hive set thinlits 665880

Becca Yahrling    Honey Bee Snow Buddies set plus matching dies set 

Susan T    Hero Arts In a pinch with Die cuts *you totally have to make me some sea urchins!!

Marjeta     AI Xmas set

Sandra van Blaricum Reverse Confetti Gnome set with matching dies

Valerija    House Mouse Stamp

Kellyskardfl     Tim Holtz crazy dogs set with dies

Karin    Spellbinders seasonal tree die cut set

Kathy Dippner    Hero arts flower die with bee

Mel C    Your Next Stamp Dogs set with Dies

Bissecat     House Mouse Stamp

Shelley    Reverse Confetti Cast a Spell with dies

Margreet     Sizzix Xmas die set

Billie Dee   Recollections cut and emboss set butterfly theme

Christina Meadows pretty patches Christmas W plus 9

Candy Meyers sizzix butterfly die border set

there's more, I am running out of time to get this posted....

Cheers, Holley 

22 comments:

Becca Yahrling said...

O.M.G!!! I feel totally spoiled, Holley! Thank you 'snow' much for the 'Snow Buddies' set - how fun! How awesome! Here's a HUGE virtual HUG from me to you!! I just can't thank you enough. Have a wonderful evening. Becca xoxo

Cara said...

Wow ... thank you! I do love Christmas and it will be fun to make special ornaments for my kids! (Hugs) Cara

Denise Bryant said...

Looking forward to creating with the fun set that will be coming my way! I see lots of cute Hello Bluebird cards in my future! Thank you so much, Holley! You selected so many wonderful crafty goodies to share with us! We are so fortunate!

Susan T. said...

Thank you! The set sounds perfect!

Linda Vigil said...

Thank you so much for my wonderful grand prize win. And thank you Holley for the fun celebration month!! Amazing!

cebelica said...

Congrats everzbody! :D

Valerija said...

Wow, thank you very much, Holley! I'm so excited.
Congratulations to all other winners too.
Valerija xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

oooo my thankssssssss Holley
can't wait
and congratulations to all the other winners
you have spoiled us Holley

gr karin

Taty said...

Hi Holley congratulations on the great effort in managing the celebrations.
Congratulations to all the creatives for the wonderful prizes. Taty

Lori m said...

Thank you ,Holley and congrats to all, hugs, Lori m

Mel C said...

Thanks so much Holley, looking forward to playing with everything. Congrats everyone, it's been a fun month!

Anonymous said...

Holley - Thank you so much!! I love the Sizzix bee dies!!! Audrey R in Austin

Kathy Dippner said...

Thank you so much Holley! I can't wait to create cards with this die set!

Sindhu said...

Congrats everyone...

Marjeta said...

Wow! Thank you for this Christmas set. I love it.

Shelley said...

Oh wow! So happy to win Reverse Confetti Cast a Spell with dies!!! Thank you Holley!

Kellyskardsfl said...

Oh my goodness, I'm so excited. Thank you so much Holley! I can't wait to get the "dogs" and make some adorable cards.

Fikreta said...

Congratulations to all!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congratulations to EVERYONE! Enjoy your new goodies!

Jean said...

We will all be having so much fun! Thank you Holley.

Sandra said...

Oooooh, thank you, I love gnomes!!!!!

Gaye said...

Can't wait to make baby cards and pages for a scrapbook! Thank you!