Sunday, March 19, 2023

Guest Designer

Here's some more wonderful work's from the kid's in Dilek's class in Turkiye.  If you see the image on the upper right, it's a duplicate of an image by Sherri Baldy.  This kid received a handmade card from me the year before with a wonderful Sherri Baldy image on it.  Now, she draws me cards and other things that show that beautiful image.  Sherri would be proud.  It says, "I love you teacher" and my name (they spell it) Holi everywhere.


Drop by my lace store for wonderful packs of precut lace as well as great embellishments! LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy

7 comments:

cebelica said...

This is precious. So sweet! xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

colourful and sweet Holley

gr karin

Marjeta said...

So sweet.

Gaye said...

Creative student!

Fikreta said...

Its wonderful card!

Taty said...

Hi Holley
the drawings of this boy are beautiful, he is talented but the most beautiful thing shows you affection.
You are a great example for your school kids. Taty

Susan T. said...

Beautiful! I love that they share them with you.