Monday, March 13, 2023

For Mom

 Happy Monday of Spring Break!! Woo Hoo.  I am so thankful to have this time off.  Especially because I have plans this year to travel with my mother to the annual Scrapbook Expo in Irving Texas.  We went last year (it was in October) and it was such a blast!!  I hope this spring it will be as much fun!

Sharing this MOM card today, since I am bringing up the trip with my mom:


This card comes from some gorgeous papers from Paper Source and uses some great lace from Turkiye.

Check out my great lace store for some precut lace for your card and craft creations: LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy

9 comments:

cebelica said...

I'm sure your mom and you will have a great time! :)
You made a beautiful card for her. xx

Lori m said...

Beautiful card, have fun with your Mom at the craft fair, hugs, Lori m.

Taty said...

Hi Holley
I received your email thank you very much and I will notify you when I receive the second letter.
Have a nice holiday with your mum, enjoy the days together because we are lucky to have mum next to us.
My husband lost his mom on Christmas day 2022 the pain was immense.
Have a good week. Taty

Denise Bryant said...

Love the papers and trim on your pretty card! I'm looking forward to hearing about the trip to Scrapbook Expo with your Mom! Have fun!

Gaye said...

Great card! You are so blessed to have your mom to travel with. Enjoy spring break.

Valerija said...

Beautiful card.
Enjoy with your Mom.
Valerija xx

Mel C said...

Great card for your Mom, love that card color!

Susan T. said...

Great card and so thoughtful. The paper and lace are perfect together. Have a great time at the convention.

Fikreta said...

Beautiful card