Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Best Friends Furever

 Well off to the convention in Irving today.  My mother, godmother and I have been looking forward to this for quite a while. I am taking two classes, one for making fancy birthday cards and one for new product reveal.  Should be lots of fun.  I am also doing the thursday evening Make and Take!  WOO HOO. we will start around 3pm and be making card and creations all evening long.  How fun is that?  if you haven't seen this event, you can check it out at Scrapbook Expo.

Here's a card I made from Keep it Simple at the last convention that we went to.


Check out my lace store here:  LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy  

9 comments:

cebelica said...

Sounds like lots of fun. I have no doubt that you will have an amazing time.
Beautiful card.

Valerija said...

Wonderful card. Love the cute imagea and soft colors.
Valerija xx

Taty said...

Hi Holley
the card is adorable I'm very happy that you have fun with your mother at conventions.
Due to health problems I missed the first 3 scrapbook fairs here in Italy but I know what it means to immerse yourself in the hobby world and create with friends. Kudos again for your friendship blog. Taty

Mel C said...

Have lots of fun Holley, this card is so cute!

Gaye said...

Such a cute card. Enjoy your crafting time!

Susan T. said...

So cute! A great one to make for my grand-dogs! Have a great time crafting.

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a cute and beautiful card Holley and have lots of fun enjoy

gr karin

Denise Bryant said...

Sweet card! Have a fun time at the Expo!

Linda Vigil said...

Soooo cute. Hope you are having a wonderful time!!!