Sunday, March 5, 2023

Guest Designer

 Here's more cute artwork that the children in Dilek's class gave to me when I came to visit last summer.  These are the last of the drawings that the kids gave me when I came into the room.  Next I will share the art we did together.  





Did you see the update yesterday of all the items that went out? Check yesterday's posting for the list!

The following items went out on Saturday

Karin (2 of 4), cebelica (2), Marjeta (2), Tina Z (3), Valerija (3), Margreet (3), Taty(2)


Check out my lace store here: LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy 

17 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

what sweet drawings Holley

gr karin

Sindhu said...

Cute drawings

Lori m said...

Awesome cards and great keepsake memories, hugs, Lori m

Suzanne H said...

How adorable! I love that cake with all the little people decorating it.

Denise Bryant said...

What fun artwork! How special to receive these gifts!

KT Fit Kitty said...

So sweet and heartwarming, Holley! It must have brightened your day when you saw them, and every time you look at them!

Sandra said...

So cute!!

Gaye said...

These are so special!

Kathy Dippner said...

How sweet!

Shelley said...

Awww, how sweet. Precious memory.

Linda Vigil said...

How very sweet!

Taty said...

Hi Holey partying with kids is wonderful and their drawings represent togetherness and group sharing. Taty

Taty said...

Hi Holley thank you very much, I see my name in the foreign shipments, I'll let you know when I receive the mail. a warm hug. Taty

Valerija said...

So wonderful.
Thank you Holley. I'll let you know when my packages arrive.
Valerija xx

cebelica said...

These are lovely and a great keepsake.
Thank you very much for tha mail that is coming my way. I'll let you know as soon as it gets here. :)

Jean said...

I received my envelope! Thank you so very much. I will be getting a thank you card out soon!

Fikreta said...

awww its so adorable!