Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Gorgeous papers

Here's some stunning paper from Paper Source. I created this card "Heart of Gold" for my mom for the upcoming convention we are going to next week during spring break. I am so excited to go. I hope she is too. We are actually flying on a semi-private jet, which I have never done before. It's called JSX and it flies dallas to autin and back daily as well as serveral other locations.  I hope it's as good as it is touted.

Check out my lace store on Etsy. I sell pre cut lace and wonderful embellishments for your projects!  Check it out here: LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy

14 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's beautiful Holley and have fun next week with your mother.

gr karin

Taty said...

Hi Holley
the card is wonderful your mom will be very happy.
Enjoy time with mom is the mainstay of our life. I also organize trips or evenings only with my mom. Taty

Sandra said...

Such pretty paper!! Hve fun with your mom!!!

cebelica said...

Have a lovely flight and enjoy the time with your mom! I'm sure she will like this pretty card you made for her. xx

Gaye said...

Gorgeous card!

Shelley said...

Lovely card, enjoy your trip!

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful card! The papers are so pretty!
The convention sounds wonderful! Enjoy the time with your Mom!

Valerija said...

Wonderful card. Enjoy the time with your mom!
Valerija xx

Kathy Dippner said...

Beautiful paper and have fun at the convention! I received my package yesterday! Thank you Holley so much for all of the wonderful new stamps and dies! Time to play.

Linda Vigil said...

What a lovely card for your mom, I hope you both have a wonderful time at the event!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful card, Holley! The paper is gorgeous! Hope you and your Mom have an awesome time!

Suzanne H said...

That sounds like so much fun! Make sure to tell us all about your flight and trip when you get back. Beautiful paper and card.

Susan T. said...

Love this card/paper. Have a wonderful time at the convention!

Mel C said...

Lovely card Holley, you will have to tell us about your trip!