Monday, March 6, 2023

Coffee time Monday

 Happy Monday everyone.  I thought we could all use a little coffee theme card today.  I know that's one of my favorite topics.  I feel like I had such a busy weekend that I didn't get a break and now i t's back to work!  Well, fortunately, we are just five days to SPRING BREAK.  You know I used to think only kids looked forward to such things (back when I was a kid).  Now I realize that teachers probably look forward to such things even more than the kids!


This cutie comes from Cat's Pajamas.  I love this funny cat holding a fish bone.  It says, "NO Coffee NO Talkee"  HA!  Wish I could tell the kids at my school that.  Too funny.

Check out my lace store on Etsy  LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy

12 comments:

Linda Vigil said...

Lol!!! So cute. So true, especially for a Monday! Have a Wonderful day

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful image and such a lovely card Holley

gr karin

Taty said...

Hi Holley, today's coffee-themed card is very nice and gives energy. a good start of the week to you. Taty

Lori m said...

This is adorable, hugs, Lori m

Valerija said...

Very cute! Love the image.
Valerija xx

Denise Bryant said...

Such a fun card! Love the kitty!
I wish I was better at using digi stamps, but I just don't seem to be able to get the hang of it! The Cat's Pajamas has some great images, and I am happy to have some of their rubber and photopolymer stamps from way back!

cebelica said...

It's definitely a great sentiment. Gotta remember it. And I agree with you, teachers a looking forward to breaks at least as the students do. xx

Cara said...

I love this! LOL Thanks for sharing
(hugs) Cara

Gaye said...

Enjoy the 5 day countdown!

KT Fit Kitty said...

I love this cup kitty! Cut card, Holley! Yes, I agree that everyone looks forward to a break!

Suzanne H said...

How fun is this stamp! Enjoy your spring break!

Susan T. said...

Great sentiment! My smile for the day.