Saturday, March 4, 2023

Sending to you

Got a lot packed up and taken to the post office Friday. There's a lot of names below look carefully as a huge portion had already gone out.


Thought this card was funny and maybe a little appropriate today it says, "Sending you a little hog.  Just pig-cause"  Ha!  I would always consider a package of crafts a HUG indeed!

Check out my store that sales packs of pre-cut lace for cards and other projects along with great embellishments! LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy


Ok here's the USA packages:

Christina Meadows, Candy M, Jean, Amy, Mel C, Lori M, Billie Dee, Sindhu

Linda V, Cara, Denise B, Gaye, Becca, Shelley, Suzanne H, kellyskardfl, Carrie, and Kathy D

Of the international envelopes:

Karin (2 of 4), Bissecat (2), Mandy, KT fitkitty (3), Danuta (2),  Fikreta, Glennis, New Creations, Yvonne 3d, ionabunny(2), Sandra van Blaricum (2)

22 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

ooo can't wait what you have sent Holley
let you know when I have reseive it. thanks

beautiful vard

gr karin

New Creations said...

Awwww, absolutely so adorable, love each and every element with perfect thoughts!
I can spy my name, so exciting......!

Valerija said...

Cute card. Love the piggie.
Valerija xx

Taty said...

Hi Holley
nice card.
It's nice to see how you make people happy, you become a child again when you receive a gift. good weekend. Taty

Lori m said...

Thank you so much Holley, I'll be on the lookout and I'm so excited, hugs, Lori m

Margreet said...

Lovey and fun card!
xxx Margreet

Sandra said...

That card is soo funny, LOL!!!
And thanks so much for the mailings!! I'm looking forward to it!! Will let you know when they arrive!!!
Hugs!!

Shelley said...

That card is guaranteed to put a smile on whoever gets it! Wow, you are quick on the mailings!

Denise Bryant said...

Your card made me laugh and seeing my name on your mailing list made me smile! Thank you for a great start to my day! :)

Linda Vigil said...

I really like the card, and like the look...mention if you can who makes the supplies. Yay, my name is there, I cannot wait to open it! Lol!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Holley. Have a great weekend, Christina Meadows 😀

Fikreta said...

its adorable card!
looking forward to my mail!
thank you!
hugs

Kathy Dippner said...

Very punny card! Looking forward to receiving my prize package!

Sindhu said...

Lovely card... Looking forward for my package... Thank you Holley...

ionabunny said...

Oh my, that piggy is so cute and wonderful puns. Such an adorable card. Looking forward to hugs in an envelope. Thanks so much Holley. Hugz

Suzanne H said...

Such a fun card! I'll let you know when my package arrives. Thanks so much!

KT Fit Kitty said...

I adore puns, especially animal puns! This is so cute, Holley! Sending hogs (hugs) to you too! I see my name on your list, OMGoodness, thank you, Holley! Your generosity is very much appreciated! I will certainly let you know when they get here!

Gaye said...

That is a really fun card. My birthday present is coming in the mail. Can't wait!

bissecat said...

Great and fynny card.looking forward to my mail!
thank you Holley.My birthday is 8.4 its my present.

cebelica said...

Very nice card. I like the funny sentiments.

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Oh, Thank you. Cute card.

Carrie said...

Thanks so much for my fun package of crafty goodies! SO MANY great stamps and dies!