Sunday, March 26, 2023

Guest Designer

 Continuing on with some wonderful creations from my friend's elementary school class in Turkiye, here's more of their fun creations that many graciously gave to me.  Mind you I didn't ask them for their work back. I bought these scratch and draw papers so they could make their own projects as a memory of the day. I was surprised how many of them gave me their work.  How sweet is that?


Drop by my lace store for wonderful packs of precut lace as well as great embellishments! LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy

5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

what beautiful and colourful work Holley

gr karin

Gaye said...

These works of art are great.

Susan T. said...

Love these pictures! How sweet that they send them to you.

Taty said...

Hi Holley, the drawings of the boys are fabulous and if they give you their creations it is a sign that they are happy with you and learn to create with joy.Taty

Linda Vigil said...

Can feel the love and appreciation of you, too sweet!