Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Chococat!!

Here's a fun card with stamps from Scrappy Boy.  I just love his images.  Esp one that has Chococat!  For those of you who don't know, I am a HUGE fan of Chococat (one of the Hello Kitty characters) and I have a collection of chococat goodies.  I got this great stamp set when I was at the last convention during a class I took taught by Scrappy Boy on coloring, which was fabulous by the way! And no I'm not using those coloring techniques here lol.   Anyway I won the door prize in the class which was any kit in the store so you know I chose this one!!

It also has several of the other Hello Kitty characters in it.  TOO cute.  Check out Scrappy Boy stamps for some goodies.

Need some fun lace for your card creations?  check out my store LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy

11 comments:

Margreet said...

These stamps are too cute! Great card.
xxx Margreet

cebelica said...

Seeing Chococat brings out memories ... I used to collect Sanrio items when I was younger. My favourite was Cinnamonroll, but I loved Chococat as well. Thank you for this trip to nostalgia with this wonderful card.

Valerija said...

Very cute. I love it!
Valerija xx

Marjeta said...

What a sweet images. Beautiful card

Lori m said...

Adorable card, loving my goodies package, thank you again, now to have time for posting the cards, hugs, Lori m

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and lovely card Holley

gr karin

Denise Bryant said...

What a cute card! Love it! My daughter was really into Hello Kitty, but I don't remember Chococat!

Gaye said...

Cute card and images!

Susan T. said...

Love the play on words! Cute card.

Linda Vigil said...

Love!

Fikreta said...

super cute card!