Friday, March 3, 2023

Thanks again!!

I know the contest is over but I am just getting started mailing out packages!  WOW.  Are you ready to get your prizes?  I hope so.  Thanks so very much for celebrating with me this year. I hope you all had fun. I had a great time getting to know everyone.  I look forward to sending out everyone's packages and hearing about all the fun projects that you make when you get the goodies!   Please feel free to send me photos of any cards or goodies that you make with your prizes, or if you just wanna share something as  I love to share guest designer projects.  I'll be happy to share them on my blog!


Keep your eyes on the blog and search for your name in the mailing lists!  If you don't see your name show up eventually, just let me know, you can drop me an email to check on it. htondre@aol.com

 check out my lace store on Etsy. I sell pre cut lace and wonderful embellishments for your projects!  Check it out here: LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy

15 comments:

Linda Vigil said...

That is a cute and cheerful card! I AM So Excited, and I love the whole adventure:) Hope that you are getting some rest with all this excitement, this is alot of work for you! Hope you have a great Friday and weekend!

Valerija said...

Your card is awesome too. Love the design.
Valerija xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

we must say Thank you Holley

your card is cheerful

gr karin

Denise Bryant said...

Huge thanks to you! You always make it very fun and exciting! It is so very thoughtful and much appreciated... and we are delighted to celebrate you and your health!
Very sweet card! I love the fun style and colors!

Margreet said...

Lovely and fun card.
We must say thank you to you!!!
xxx Margreet

Lori m said...

Thank you again Holley, very pretty card, hugs, Lori m

Shelley said...

Another great card! I don't know where you find the time, but you always manage.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congrats again, Holley, and thank YOU! Your card is gorgeous! Have a great weekend!

Kathy Dippner said...

Thank You Holley for a fun month and fabulous prizes!

cebelica said...

I like how colourful this card is. What a great use of those chipboard letters. You give me an idea how I could use mine. Thank you for the inspiration! xx

Gaye said...

I really like this card. So cute. It's my birthday and I know a present will be coming in the mail. I feel like a little kid. The celebration is great and thank you so much.

New Creations said...

Such a pretty and perfect Thank you card! Thanks for this fun-filled Feb month!
Sending love

Taty said...


Hi Holley
wow!!! the very cheerful thank you card is fantastic, it conveys joy.
Thank you for everything you have organized for your celebrations. Taty

Sandra said...

Love this one!! So pretty!!

Suzanne H said...

Love it!