Thursday, March 16, 2023

Day one of the convention

 It's Day one of the convention.  We flew out last night and have this morning to get ready to go.  We can go an hour early to get our tickets and then find a table in the place to sit down. Should be lots of fun.  I can't wait to share with your all my creations.

Here's a card i made at the last convention in a class by Rubber Necker. I really enjoyed it a lot.


While I am away, I am going to have a sale in my store: LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy

12 comments:

cebelica said...

Enjoy your time at the convention!
This card is beautiful. xx

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty card!
I hope you have so much fun at the show! How exciting to be there! I go to the Expo in Sacramento (just for one day though), and hope to get to go this year. Always fun to do some shopping there and to take in all the inspiration!

Valerija said...

Wonderful card.

Gaye said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! What a pretty card!

Marjeta said...

Have a lot of fun at the convention. Your card is beautiful.

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Holley and have a lot of fun

gr karin

Linda Vigil said...

Love this!

Margreet said...

Enjoy the convention. Lovely card.
xxx Margreet

Mel C said...

Lovely card, enjoy yourself!

Taty said...


Hi Holley
enjoy these wonderful creative days.
In April I too will participate in a scrapbook meeting.
Kisses Taty

Fikreta said...

have a great time!

Susan T. said...

Beautiful! Did you make your own DSP and use the diecut?