Thursday, March 23, 2023

Happy Birthday Ms C!

 Happy Birthday Ms Coronado!  Wishing Lina a very Happy Day today. I know her class at Brentwood is so lucky to have such a good teacher.  I hope you have a wonderful day.  Cheers, Holley


I want to thank Suzanne H for the lovely card that i got yesterday!  I will be sharing it on one of my Guest Designer sunday's!  Upcoming....

check out my store for some pre-cut lace for your projects as well as some gorgeous embellishments to add flair for any creation: LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy

7 comments:

cebelica said...

Beautiful birthday card!

Valerija said...

Wonderful card.
Valerija xx

Taty said...

Hi Holley the greeting card in beautiful congratulations. Taty

Mel C said...

Sweet cupcake card!

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Holley

gr karin

Susan T. said...

Great card! You always find the best embellishments.

Gaye said...

Lovely card!